Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all after 4yrs of bmw iv.e just bought a cb1000r plus today .Had a k1300s which was great then a 1000r kind of ok then an xr1000 which i knew was too tall from the day i bought it. all were very fast but shoddy . cant wait to pick up the bike from Dobles on Wednesday.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Really glad to have you back now you can give us an accurate assessment of one bike against the other.---:book

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Indeed welcome, i have been away for a while due to log on issues so i also feel '' i am back' :D
I wondered where you had got to. You joined the forum the same year and month that I did.

I also ran into problems with log on but it's all OK now.-----;)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well first impressions of the new bike feels more agile and focused. Being a big ole lump the rear shock on the old model was never up to it this shock feels much better. I know everyone raves about the detail and finish they are right this bike is much better built than the 2 bms i had.As with most brands why oh why do they make them in such shit colours my old extreme looked luvvly i went for dull as dishwater grey for the plus.When they first came out the dull colours turned me to bmw .Ithink me and nero will get along fine roll on spring.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts