Honda CB1000R Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
now i no longer wish to feed the trolls like you. ( finished ) you are all attention seeking whores.
a bland vegetarian soup because no onion or garlic.
you might think to add mushroom to give it depth but shrooms aren't plants!

·
Registered
82 Posts
that is alright but you post yours position in which you are on your knees with my cock into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation ) like an whore on her knees, while im still working.

so you leave my side and take care about yours in which you are on your knees.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
There is a deranged member by the name of VERTAA trying to cause trouble for the members of this motorcycle forum.

NOTE TO the ADMIN.----This member and his foul language should be removed from this site and permanently BANNED.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Please, would all you decent forum members click on the 3 vertical dots on the top right of any of this foul members posts and report him.---Thank you.

Colvert

Reactions: Gromit

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
There is a deranged member by the name of VERTAA trying to cause trouble for the members of this motorcycle forum.

NOTE TO the ADMIN.----This member and his foul language should be removed from this site and permanently BANNED.
Is there anybody alive on the management side.---How can you let this great bike forum descend like this into the mire???---Can anybody just post any thing obscene whenever they feel like it ???-----It was never like this years ago.---Some rough posts but this is about as low as you can get.---I suppose it will get blamed on the Corona 19 virus, this lack of monitoring.
I've looked in almost every day for more than ELEVEN years. Make me a mod and I'll keep an eye on it if you like.

Reactions: Gromit

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
That was a well thought out and polite response, Gromit. Far better than this little troll deserves.
I'm taking the low road since you went high.

Lund pe Chad Ja Gaand Maru
Randi Ka Bacha Madarchod
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕e
I just can't believe this thread still exists with the prattle of this idiotic troll still here for everyone to read. This bike forum has shown no response to this character at all. No management, no mods, no swear filters . Incredible how the forum is going in this direction from the time of new Canadian management. There seems to be zero interest in running this place.--Maybe it's time to sign out for good.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts