Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hellow im cj i have a 2006 honda hornet black wish i could get a cb1000 but not for sale here :sick well anyways i know antnee from another sight so i thought id join :welcome

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
:welcome mate... I've seen you posts on the Nest I think so it's good to see you have also found us here.

Very nice... clean Hornet (ahem 599) you have there.... we are hoping that Honda will realise that your fellow US buddies are crying out for the sweet looks of the CB1000R and release the bike over there. :respekt

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx m8 i wish they would realise it here :love i want one so bad. my hornet is still recovering (hit a dear last summer) but i like this place already :cool and ps i call it a 599 to but just use to saying hornet for the uk guys

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Well I know that Honda do take note of sites like this to try to be "in touch with their userbase"... if they see more and more interest from North American riders then they may be more inclined to release the bike there.

If I remember rightly the 919 was released in the US a year after Europe so it may just be a matter of waiting 9 months or so to find out for definite.

As for the names, I always thought 919 sounded cooler than 900 Hornet :)

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Yes CJ..........I'm Tri-forum and Antnee is just Bi !! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts