Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Im Mike from the Philippines and i'm really interested with the cb1000r. My current rides are BMW F800S and HD FXST. How much is the price in EURO with ABS? Does anybody know if this bike will reach asian shores like japan? thanks

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Hi Strider :welcome ! Currently Honda are saying that the CB1000R is for Europe only, though I gather Australia may get it also. At present there is apparently no plans to launch it in either the US or Japan, but that could change... maybe

The price in euros varies from country to country. I'm told that in Portugal it is €9,900, while in Germany it is €10,090, and €10,400 in Italy. That said, converting the UK price (£6,950) into euros comes up at a little over €8,700 at present rates, so these prices may not be correct. That or the UK is finally getting a bargain!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Antnee said:
Hi Strider :welcome ! Currently Honda are saying that the CB1000R is for Europe only, though I gather Australia may get it also. At present there is apparently no plans to launch it in either the US or Japan, but that could change... maybe

The price in euros varies from country to country. I'm told that in Portugal it is €9,900, while in Germany it is €10,090, and €10,400 in Italy. That said, converting the UK price (£6,950) into euros comes up at a little over €8,700 at present rates, so these prices may not be correct. That or the UK is finally getting a bargain!

Hi Antnee,
Thanks for the info. Maybe i will just wait til next year ... Hope that i will reach US or Japanese shores

1 - 7 of 7 Posts