Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - thought I'd join the forum as I'm looking to upgrade to the CBfow at some point - currently on a '08 Hornet with a few bits added on ...love the CB1000RR and want to pick up a black model when I buy...I had a break from biking for a while but have loved the 600 Hornet and the Hornets Nest Forum...I'm in Manchester and a few of us meet up regularly for rides - hope you don't mind me keeping a look out here - looks like a great forum...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Hi mate I think I've spoke to you before on The hornets nest which is a great forum but I too upgraded to the cb1r.

·
Administrator
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi mate I think I've spoke to you before on The hornets nest which is a great forum but I too upgraded to the cb1r.
.....yep , did you upgrade a few months back? - sorry about the typo in my original post - of course meant the CB1000R - went to the local dealers to have a scan but they weren't particularly helpful...really fancy the black version but the white looks good too ( current Hornet is white) ... It's a great bike but I just want to get back to big ccs and it looks great and has a great rep...

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
:welcome to the site mate - seems like you are doing your homework on the CB1000R before taking the plunge.

Plenty of helpful advice on here - get a test ride 1st - happy hunting.

·
Administrator
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...cheers dudes ! going to take my time and look for the right one I think - some great colours available but it'll be either white or black for sure... obvious mods will be cowl, undertray , the small hugger it seems to have, tail tidy and end can...in my dreams so far...I've got to hold myself back on the Hornet - I keep buying stuff for it like an idiot....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts