Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Greetings from the Netherlands. As I write this I am counting the hours till friday 17:00. At that time I will hand over my five year old Hornet 600 and finally pick up my black CB1000R :D

Groetjes

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
:welcome Groetjes... good luck with your new bike... what type have you gone for (ABS/non-ABS?)

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Hello [email protected] :welcome (love the name btw!)

I'm noticing a pattern with people moving up to a CB1000R: most are moving from 600 Hornets (me included). I think they're a natural progression and the bike that the 900 Hornet never was.

Congratulations on your purchase anyway, I hope to see photos and stuff soon! :thumbup

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Hi and welcome. Please post some photos of your new bike!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DAN said:
what type have you gone for (ABS/non-ABS?)
The black one without ABS. I actually prefer a more basic color like blue or red, like my previous bikes. I've seen the grey one. It is a dark grey that makes the bike look like one grey blob. I don't want a white one because I'm no the police (Haven't seen it, but some say it looks nice). That leaves the black. The green/yellow/whatever it is, is not even an option. :shake

The extra money for the ABS version is €700,=. That's to much and I don't like that it is a combined system.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Antnee said:
I'm noticing a pattern with people moving up to a CB1000R: most are moving from 600 Hornets (me included). I think they're a natural progression and the bike that the 900 Hornet never was.
I looked at that, but I thought it was not the logical succesor for the 600. It was heavier and had only a few extra horses. The CB1300 is the same story.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts