Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello just joined. I have a 2011 CB1000R and just got it in November. I love it but I'm learning that a lot of the good aftermarket parts are overseas :( but I know it won't be all bad cause I have you guys to help ;) with all the other stuff.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Welcome to the club. :thumbup

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
:thumbupBienvenue mon ami.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Where abouts in Texas? We go over to ride the twisties in the Ozarks a few times a year. I'm in OKC area...welcome!

Reactions: doser

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Where abouts in Texas? We go over to ride the twisties in the Ozarks a few times a year. I'm in OKC area...welcome!
pbpob, let me highly recommend you get in on an Ozark weekend with the 2thdr: simply awesome! fast, fun, and friendly...

p.s. welcome to the forum. as you go looking for 'farkles' you'll often find there are US distributors; or you can simply buy from overseas - been there, done that!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pbpob, let me highly recommend you get in on an Ozark weekend with the 2thdr: simply awesome! fast, fun, and friendly...

p.s. welcome to the forum. as you go looking for 'farkles' you'll often find there are US distributors; or you can simply buy from overseas - been there, done that!
I'm in deep south Texas, about 20 miles from the U.S./Mexico border. Ozarks? Is that in Texas?

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'm in deep south Texas, about 20 miles from the U.S./Mexico border. Ozarks? Is that in Texas?
Ugh! That's a long way down there! Sounds like maybe you need to take me on a ride in the Hill Country around Kerrville! Well, if you get north of the Red River, or want to, let me know and I'll show you the best roads to be ridden in Arkansas...

P.S. With no photos we are being nice, but we assume you are lying about having a CB...just sayin'

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes both wonderful bikes. I actually learned to ride on the SV650. That throttle was nerve racking especially for a newbie. Lol. Then when I got the CB I started feeling nervous again but that went away once I got to spend a good hour with her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts