Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very interesting comments made so far about the CB1000F and I have my test booked for this Saturday. Used to riding naked bikes so will be very interested on the ride/performance of this compared to my heavy beast (GSX1400) but with a load of torque.
Anyone else going to Bell Vue and have a test booked, want to take it for as long as possible so don't all rush at once. Can't wait. :lick
Look forward to more reviews. Edging towards the black one at the moment although I'll reserve judgement til I've seen all 3 (not the silver).

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes guys. Will feedback on the test, hopefully the weather will hold although doesn't look promising.
Anyone know how the bike behaves like in the wet, tyres OK?

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Blow said:
Anyone know how the bike behaves like in the wet...?
Yep, every journalist who rode the bike at the press launch; it was p'ing it down with rain. Didn't stop some awesome wheelies, and high-speed rolling burnouts though! :lol

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Enjoyed it immensely, so much so I've ordered a white one. I have posted my thoughts on the ride in another stream but obviously I found it to be the dogs. Now I have the wait. :zzz

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only 4 days to go. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts