Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I'm from Oxford and have been riding for 2.5 years. At present I have a Suzuki SV650S. I ordered my CB1000R on Saturday 5th in silver. can't wait.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Guys

Thanks for the warm welcome. This is the first time that I have joined one of these blogging sites. So please bear with me as I might be asking a lot of silly questions.

How long are some of you chaps having to waiting for you CB1000R. George Whites in Swindon are saying the end of the month and I think that is not in stone.

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
No problem Phase... feel free to ask any questions.

Have you paid your deposit to George Whites? you make get a bike sooner if you call Doble Motorcycles.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have paid a deposit £100.00 and they gave me 3K for my SV and a free seat cowl. So I think I got a good deal. Plus there giving me a good discount on some arlen ness leathers and a Arai helmet. So I might have to wait.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Arhh George Whites, Another dealer who failed to phone back top me, 3 Dealers I spoke to in the South West and 2 couldn't be bothered to come back. At least Fowlers came back to me with answers, prices etc, and were spot on with timescales and had no bad feeling about me going to Dobles when Dobles were able to deliver in 5 days. I was impressed with Dobles, no hassle stress free deal.

Hope your bike arrives soon. And you will love it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tried Doble Honda and thy were out of stock in the silver non abs. So looks like I'm waiting till August.

Bugger

The best things come to those that wait.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
PHASE400 said:
I tried Doble Honda and thy were out of stock in the silver non abs. So looks like I'm waiting till August.

Bugger

The best things come to those that wait.

That must be because its in my garage..... Don't worry its worth the wait.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts