Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just signed up because I’m going to put my money down on a 2021 black edition tomorrow. I test rode it today and I liked it, I wasn’t as amazed as I was hoping to be but I think that’s just because I enjoy my current bike so much. I have a Z900rs which I will be keeping as well, it’s got quite a few mods, clip ons, cowl, ecu tune, front and rear suspension upgrade, steel brake lines, tail tidy, some carbon parts full exhaust. It’s loud and I love it, the Honda was really quiet in comparison and didn’t seem to sync with it on the short 5km test ride. I’m pretty sure I just need some more saddle time so I’m going to go back tomorrow to drop the cash. Looking forward to the forum and all the info available, I’m sure it’s a good bunch on here, the forum pages are usually pretty good for some friendly banter. Not sure where the mods will take me with this one, but a full exhaust and tune will for sure be on the list with a tail tidy. It’s a beautiful bike in person, even better than the pictures can show, this will probably be more of my sunny day rider with the kawi being my daily workhorse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts