Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a’16 in red and black new. Great in town bike. It’s light enough and looks like nothing else. SSR77, black levers, custom bend bars, Rizoma mirrors. The red frame and foot peg mounts really set it off. All day comfortable and rare in these parts. It’s one of those Honda creations where they let the locals create the design.

·
Registered
84 Posts
it's an Italian model.
nice colour scheme,, more photos please!
i had a '13 with full yoshi, R-77, airfilter, custom tune.
my only complaint was no slipper clutch, otherwise brilliant motorbike. lots of torque.
keep shiny side up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I liked the white version too. Yes, the Italian model. thanks for the nice comments. I prefer an oriental version when I’m making haste, lol...

8318AD35-AC75-433D-86F4-B2501A64AC00.jpeg

This is an old VFR I’ve been putting together.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Nice looking bikes! I'm from the midwest myself so I have to ask, have you managed to find a curved road yet? XD.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I'm from the midwest myself so I have to ask, have you managed to find a curved road yet? XD.
Welcome Toddman. Enjoy the ride! As for DELuth's comment, I had no idea where Norman OK was, so I used Google Maps. Turns out you're only 3 hours from Fort Smith; then the Ozarks and Ouachitas open up for you! Both wonderful places! A bit of a stretch for day-tripping, but wholly enjoyable for weekends...

·
Registered
85 Posts
I purchased a’16 in red and black new. Great in town bike. It’s light enough and looks like nothing else. SSR77, black levers, custom bend bars, Rizoma mirrors. The red frame and foot peg mounts really set it off. All day comfortable and rare in these parts. It’s one of those Honda creations where they let the locals create the design.

View attachment 48745
Welcome! More pics please of one of the best year models. The front wheel will get light, but after much research it seems proportional to the right hand 🤷‍♂️

1 - 7 of 7 Posts