Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. Im Greg and passed my test in 2018 and have been riding a Transalp. However, there was much hoo-ha in the local Honda dealer about the new NSC and having seen one, I fell hard for it. Fast forward a few years and just got myself a 2020 800 miler.

I’m South Wales based and after only a week’s riding, I know it’s a great choice. So smooth but fast as hell!

look forward to asking you guys noob questions. Only thing I’ll be changing is the mirrors for bar end design. These are useless!

Anyway, cheers all
Greg

·
Registered
2013 CB100R White
1,703 Posts
welcome! nice ride. great you got wanted.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Cheers both!
Congrats Greg on your bike, I`m getting my new black edition in 2 days. I agree the bar end mirrors are a good idea because I couldn`t see anything other than me with the current ones. Enjoy your new bike.

·
Registered
2021 CB1000R ABS BLACK EDITION
59 Posts
Congrats @UskGreg on your bike (y) and to you too @Otown too (y) I would def recommend you buy engine sliders. I bought the Evotech Sliders. Most people have dropped their bikes at one time or the other & you do not want to damage your bike. It is worth having some protection, that does not make the bike look ugly either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts