Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... to the CB1000R! Four years today since it launched in the UK at least (where most members of the site are based).

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
I reckon it will be around for quite a while longer yet.

Just wish Mr H would give us a decent update version not just a quick paint job. :thumbup

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on then, on it's fourth birthday, let's ask for what we want in an updated CB1000R :lol

Personally I think it looks awesome as it is. I would've liked to see the ABS from the CBRs on the CB1000R instead of the horrible system that it's had since launch.

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
I agree styling wise the CB1000R is fine as it is but I would like to see ..........

Better suspension, a lighter and shorter exhaust with a better sound, a few more horses maybe 150bhp and a Candy Tahitian Blue paint job to round it off.

Pretty please - fingers crossed

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts
It looks fine as it is or all of us on here and beyond would not of bought one. 99% 0f us mod any bike that we buy. I would not change anything.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Yes it's a great bike, mine celebrates its 4th birthday on the 16th of this month. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got a cb1kr a few weeks ago, - flew in, paid the man and rode 1300kms back home...it was like a honeymoon, she performed beautifully...

Out of all my loverly bikes (i collect bikes like women collect shoes), she is now my favourite!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Yes, Happy Birthday to the CB1KR, still the best looking naked on the road IMHO.
What should Honda change? Ditch a lot of the cheap plasic bits and fit decent alloy and carbon parts as OE, and bars a couple of inches wider would have suited me...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts