Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my dealer confirming my order :thumbup he will have the bikes on tuesday ready for launch day.

Got my reg :D :D :D :D its really on its way........

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
I got my reg weeks ago... bike had better come on time now, else that reg ain't gonna get used! :banghead

·
Registered
34 Posts
Got mine a few weeks ago as well.
I've ordered non ABS. But, I'm concerened that the non ABS bikes are going to be delivered at a later date :thumbdown
Anybody no different?

Enjoy the bikes fellas.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
I have heard lots of people say that they've had to wait for the non-ABS bikes. I don't recall exactly but I think all the guys here who already have the bikes have ABS bikes

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
The dealer I spoke to today (in Sweden) said that the non-abs bikes wont arrive here until early to mid August some time but the abs ones will be here in two weeks time.

I like the raidial brakes but after my test ride on an abs bike I think I'll stick with the abs version, the non radial brakes really were very good, definitely adequate for street riding. I only needed my abs on my old BMW K1200RS once but it probably saved my (and my wifes) life!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They will be getting 6 bikes here in aberdeen, 5 for customers and 1 demonstrator, not sure if these are all ABS or not,

mine is a ABS...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts