Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good news from Honda and R&G:

my cb1000r going into Honda dealer (grafton motorcycles) for sump and gearbox cover replacements next week (same old peeling paint story). However, not needed any chasing up from me, only took 1 visit to dealer, no photographs needed to be taken or required by Honda and I chose when I wanted to get them changed (gearbox cover paint went back in May) . :thumbup

sent my spare tail tidy light to R&G to be replaced for the new style with cover but it still hasn't arrived with them after nearly 3 weeks, so they're sending me a new style light and cover out anyway without waiting for mine to arrive with them. Was at least expecting to have to claim from post office to get my money back, so I could purchase another -so thank you to R&G. :thumbup

Got to say I think this forum really helps when it comes to getting things done as there is a lot of information to back up your claims. Thanks to all of those who have put the effort in to keep it going. :clap

·
Registered
640 Posts
Nice to hear of good service for a change. :clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Talking of R&G, I got stopped by :police and "advised" that my new tail tidy lite was nickable as it shows white. this was on me blade, only had 3 days! :(

Rang R&G I'm the first on blade to be tolded off but they said they would dispatch a shroud asap, also asked if I could bur just the light part only for the wifes cbr6 sport, they threw it in with another shroud and they arrived next day ALL free of charge!

So its a big thumbs up (anyone else remember Len Fairclough??) to R&G for a brill response.. :thumbup :thumbup

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
R&G is dear stuff ,but i will admit,there after sales service is really good,
sent me a cowl for tail tidy light and new star washers for bungs.foc. top

gedspeed

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
gedspeed said:
R&G is dear stuff ,but i will admit,there after sales service is really good,
sent me a cowl for tail tidy light and new star washers for bungs.foc. top

gedspeed
teat, sometimes it pays to shell out a bit more knowing that good back up is there if needed.

·
Administrator
7,118 Posts
I e-mailed them for a shroud for my tail tidy light,then told them I could do with 2 as I have the same on my ER6F.
Next thing 2 seperate packages arrived-one with 1 shroud enclosed and the other with 2-so I have 3 in total. :D
They must have got a bit confused but I won't complain. :thumbup

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rainman said:
So its a big thumbs up (anyone else remember Len Fairclough??) to R&G for a brill response.. :thumbup :thumbup
just about, seems plenty of other people remember him too if you have a search around with the compoutermebob. Looks like the local swimming pool was his downfall though !

·
Registered
122 Posts
My numberplate light has been flickering and the crash bung was missing a spacer. I emailed them and got a reply very quickly and they are posting out replacements :clap :thumbup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts