Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi All!

just painted some parts of my bike, let me know what you think of it
12060002.jpg
12060003.jpg
12060004.jpg
12060005.jpg

12060006.jpg

i save 30 $ from buying the cam cover in gold color, took it off and painted in gold.
next things i am gonna do are have the wheels powder coated .
thank guys

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats quite nice. You now need Jonf's undertray, hugger and chain guard and do something along the same lines.
i contacted Jonf about thet undertray and the hugger. still waiting for him. since i am from New York, it will cost me more to have them send from UK.

saving money now.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts
I sent you a PM A while ago. They have been ordered and should not be to much longer.
The gold looks cool. I like it very much. Doing this makes it your own :thumbup

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts
Thats a good picture showing honda's crap plastic chain gaurd. Twisted to long and well ugly. Mine will look better on there when I get them from my supplier. I will be doing them in un painted aswell.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a good picture showing honda's crap plastic chain gaurd. Twisted to long and well ugly. Mine will look better on there when I get them from my supplier. I will be doing them in un painted aswell.
i will replace it with Rizoma one. and i will have it paint in gold too.
or if i can wait for yours unpainted.
thank Jon.F

·
Registered
236 Posts
Did you just spray paint it Gold? how did the frame come about- full stip and then painted it?

·
Administrator
7,101 Posts
I think it looks great. :thumbup

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did you just spray paint it Gold? how did the frame come about- full stip and then painted it?
covered the rest, then had a thin coat of adhasive then use ceramic gold color paint. i just try to have a good look at whole bike in that color combination, if it looks good then i will have those part powder coated in gold.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts