1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeeeeeahhhhhhh!

I got it

After 3 weeks of delay it arrived.
Not exactly mine: last friday the dealer said "well, your bihe is not here yet, we don't know why they are not delivering the first ones. But we unexpectedly received today an ABS black one. Do you want this one?"

No hesitation, I said yes, I promised to pay the 600 Euro difference if they could register the plae and deliver by saturday morning. So it is!!!! The first in city!

Wonderful. As you may remember I'm not a great biker, coming from a 1998 VFR800,but this is pure joy. There is no gear indicator, no analogic speedmeter so to deduct the gear from relative position of gauges, but never mind: whatever the gear, whatever the speed, it always works and pushes hard.
It feels small, light, great handling. Very easy even for me, even avoiding to squeeze power from the new engine, to race from corner to corner much faster than ever. I like it very much.

And when, after 200 Kms, I parked it in front of the cafe in my seaside town, so many bikers came to see it saying "bellissima!"

As proud as a father of a new baby, I promise some pictures soon (as soon as this "british style" weather goes away and let me pull her out of the garage, damn!

See you soon
Roberto

·
Registered
14 Posts
take care of her i want a cb1000 so bad but i dont think i would trade my 600 for one i just want to add one to the family :pray

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Congratulations Roberto! :clap

I think you may well be the first member to receive his bike. Jealous? Me? Yeah! :banghead

Can't wait to see your pics!

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Fantastic Roberto.... :beer :beer :beer

I can not wait to see your pictures.... it's so exciting :clap

·
Registered
77 Posts
In Milan they offered me an ABS black CB1000 but I decide to wait for the minus abs version...
Grande Roberto!!!
First in the world!
:clap :clap :clap

1 - 7 of 7 Posts