Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an effort to improve our map database for the CB1000R, I would like to offer free of charge custom dyno maps for set-ups we don't currently have on file. Here is a list of currently available map files:

• M16-013-501 Stock exhaust, Stock air filter, Dynojet O2 eliminator #76423005
    M16-013-502 Arrow Race Slip On (DbKiller removed), cat. removed, Stock or aftermarket air filter
    M16-013-503 Arrow CE approved slip-on (DbKiller removed), cat. removed, Stock or aftermarket air filter
    M16-013-504 Akrapovic street legal slip-on, Stock or aftermarket air filter
    M16-013-505 Akrapovic open slip-on, Stock or aftermarket air filter
    M16-013-506 Stock exhaust - CAT removed, Stock or aftermarket airfilter, Dynojet O2 eliminator fitted
    M16-013-507 European model, Ixil Twin exit slip-on exhaust - CAT removed, Stock or aftermarket airfilter
    M16-013-508 European model, Akrapovic slip-on exhaust and link pipe - with baffle, Stock air filter
    M16-013-509 European model, Akrapovic slip-on exhaust and link pipe, Stock air filter, Dynojet O2 eliminator fitted
    M16-013-510 GPR slip-on exhaust (Twin outlet - CAT removed) Stock air filter Dynojet 02 eliminator fitted
    M16-013-511 European model Mivv slip-on exhaust with baffle fitted Stock or aftermarket air filter
For anyone with a set-up not currently on the list, and who are able to get the bike up to our workshops near Preston, Lancashire, we would be happy to custom map the PCV free of charge in exchange for allowing us to use the map file on our website for other owners.

Please call us on 01995 600500 to arrange a suitable appointment.

:beer

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have cb1000r, PCV, akro with decat pipe, 02 eliminater fitted and BMC filter, if your interested ??
Hello there,

Good to speak to you this morning, see you this afternoon !

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just installed the Scorpion Serket Taper with cat if you're interested?
I am indeed :thumbup

If you would like to give our sales team a call on 01995 600500 they will be able to book a suitable appointment for you.

Thanks, Martin.

·
Registered
20 Posts
it's pcv. A pcIII is also welcome as these files can be converted into pcv.

thanks in advance m8!

clem71 said:
Is it PCIII or PCV?
Think I might know someone who's got one?

Ja4 said:
Would be great if someone maps their bike with a g&g and decat... :pray

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shabba007 said:
I've just purchased the G&G exhaust which I will fit at some point. Do you have any maps for this one ?
Does this system come with a decat pipe or retain the stock Cat ?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
shabba007 said:
either, was thinking of getting the d-cat piple also.
The Akrapovic map should be a good starting point, then if you fancy a ride to lancashire I would be happy to offer free of charge dyno time to get the map dialled in :thumbup

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm now longer going down the G&G route and have just purchased a Yoshi R77 from the US. This is not the 'd' model, so has removeable baffle.

This exhaust connects directly to the header pipe so directly bypasses the CAT.

Do you have a map for this one or interested in getting one ?

thanks,

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shabba007 said:
I'm now longer going down the G&G route and have just purchased a Yoshi R77 from the US. This is not the 'd' model, so has removeable baffle.

This exhaust connects directly to the header pipe so directly bypasses the CAT.

Do you have a map for this one or interested in getting one ?

thanks,
I should have a bike in the shop with the same exhaust on Friday, this week, I'll post up the map files as soon as I have them :thumbup

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think the one you have just done is the R77D which has two exhaust outlets on the end of the can. The exhaust I'm getting in the next couple of days is the R77 which just has a single outlet with removeable baffle. I guess they behave much the same, but they are different exhausts.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Martin, is this offer still open? I have the following setup;
2010 CB1000R
BOS exhaust with baffle (I could take this out if you wanted to capture this too)
Ixil Decat
Pipercross Air filter
O2 Eliminator
Are you interested in developing a map to suit? If so who do I contact to make an appointment?
Thanks, Tony.

·
Registered
210 Posts
What about 2013 CB1000R Extreme with Yoshimura R77, O2 Eliminator, intake flap disabled, K&N air filter? :) I want to fit Ignition module and quick shifter as well!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hi Martin,

I currently have a Devil end can and have a Racefit Growler I want to fit - would you be interested in doing a dyno run on the Devil, then changing to the Racefit and doing another run?

It would probably be Thursday/Friday this week when i am back in UK
cheers
chris

1 - 20 of 24 Posts