Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, I've recently fitted the straight through Akra pipes [as well as a Rapidbike 'Evo' tuning module] and although it sounds amazing it's just TOO loud and I'm going to get in trouble sooner or later. So I think I'm going to have to invest in the longer 'road legal' Akra can.
Therefore the small can is up for sale, it's pretty much 'as new' condition although it'll need a new graphite gasket if fitting to the standard system as I had to remove it when fitting to the Akra outlet.
When fitted in place of the OEM silencer these improve power, save weight and look great too. And there is a definite improvement in sound although it's still civilised.
The cheapest I've seen these advertised for is £591 so will offer mine at £450 including free postage within mainland UK.
I'd say that's a genuine bargain ! :)

·
Administrator
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello folks, I've recently fitted the straight through Akra pipes [as well as a Rapidbike 'Evo' tuning module] and although it sounds amazing it's just TOO loud and I'm going to get in trouble sooner or later. So I think I'm going to have to invest in the longer 'road legal' Akra can.
Therefore the small can is up for sale, it's pretty much 'as new' condition although it'll need a new graphite gasket if fitting to the standard system as I had to remove it when fitting to the Akra outlet.
When fitted in place of the OEM silencer these improve power, save weight and look great too. And there is a definite improvement in sound although it's still civilised.
The cheapest I've seen these advertised for is £591 so will offer mine at £450 including free postage within mainland UK.
I'd say that's a genuine bargain ! :)
View attachment 48650
UPDATE - I now have a brand new genuine Akra graphite gasket to be included with this and also the original packaging & instructions. And I'll accept £400 [Or offers near that].

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts