Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as I returned from a long ride in the mountains a deliver truck pulled up in front of the house. My Yoshimura fender eliminator had arrived. It took about an hour to pull everything apart and install and wire the new one. What a dramatic difference it makes to the looks of the bike. Of course, this called for another ride.

750 miles now on the bike. First service coming up this week.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks good!

I work on a boat offshore. I bought mine Thursday 9/1 and went to work the next day for 28 days. I rode around for 40 or so miles, Then went home and pulled that tail off. When I get home, I am going to drill holes in that little groove behind the tail light and mount some blinkers there. My license plate is held on by double sided tape. When my metal plate comes in, I'll switch to Velcro.

I own a TIG welding machine. And I have a few exhaust cans I have collected over the years. One is a 14 inch Yoshi CF right side can off of a 09 GSXR 1000. I am going to build a custom stainless mid-pipe and mount that Yoshi can.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
225 said:
Looks good!

I work on a boat offshore. I bought mine Thursday 9/1 and went to work the next day for 28 days. I rode around for 40 or so miles, Then went home and pulled that tail off. When I get home, I am going to drill holes in that little groove behind the tail light and mount some blinkers there. My license plate is held on by double sided tape. When my metal plate comes in, I'll switch to Velcro.

I own a TIG welding machine. And I have a few exhaust cans I have collected over the years. One is a 14 inch Yoshi CF right side can off of a 09 GSXR 1000. I am going to build a custom stainless mid-pipe and mount that Yoshi can.
think you would get a tug from :police over here for that ;) ,like it though.looking forward to seeing that zorst and homemade link pipe :thumbup

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks fantastic. I'm not I could get away with in California without some unwanted attention.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts