1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
7,101 Posts
I've never seen a bike more desperate for a tail tidy. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Should be interesting !! Note they will offering a CB1000R + ?? i wonder what the ' premium add-on's'' are.
Bling shiny bits, quckshifter

It is reported in various places. No suspension upgrade ever mentioned :-( However, if the suspension is the same as standard FireBlade, then it is pretty good out of the box. Certainly the front is miles better that the standard pre-2018 CB1000R.

https://hondanews.eu/eu/en/motorcycles/media/pressreleases/118708/2018-honda-cb1000r
A ‘CB1000R+’ version will also be available, with even greater aspirational appeal. It comes with quickshifter, heated grips and a range of premium accessories that flesh out the CB1000R’s styling: metallic meter visor and seat cowl, front fender panel, hugger panel and radiator grill

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
It would of been nice if the plus version offered some genuine (ie expensive) upgrades like the Triumph naked's do, the suspension being the biggest want from most of us.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Really? I generally think most road riders run out of talent long before the standard CB1KR suspension runs out of capability.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Really? I generally think most road riders run out of talent long before the standard CB1KR suspension runs out of capability.
I find the shock OK but the forks not great. I notice this while commuting in the city. On open roads, I have to ride around the inadequacies, and I am not very fast as far as I know.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts