Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1481 - 1500 of 1531 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi all.. i'm from singapore...
does anyone knows where else i can get laser extreme gp exhaust?
my local dealer says that laser is no longer producing this exhaust :( anyone with insights on this info?

·
Registered
18 Posts
hi all.. i'm from singapore...
does anyone knows where else i can get laser extreme gp exhaust?
my local dealer says that laser is no longer producing this exhaust :( anyone with insights on this info?
Hi there, I will find out from my local guys, Trickbitz, they imported my pipe.
Say hi to everyone in Singapore, I spent 8 ours on the airport returning from Phuket on my way back to SA.
Maybe we meet sometime at the bike week.
Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there, I will find out from my local guys, Trickbitz, they imported my pipe.
Say hi to everyone in Singapore, I spent 8 ours on the airport returning from Phuket on my way back to SA.
Maybe we meet sometime at the bike week.
Cheers
Thanks alot!! u can join our fb page "cb1000r sg"

·
Registered
29 Posts
New member here but posted in Introductions a question on the GIANNELLI GX ONE exhaust.

Does anyone have any experience with this system?

Am anxious to get ANY News--good or bad about your experiences.

Here's the USA E-Bay link:

Exhaust Giannelli GX One No Kat Honda CB 1000 R 2012 12 2013 13 | eBay

Please let me know what you think.

If money were NO OBJECT which exhaust would you choose?

Thanks

Rick

·
Registered
887 Posts
Question: has the CB1000R changed at all since it came out? I'm currently on Amazon and have found some Yoshimura 3/4 exhausts that I like a lot, but they all claim to be for a 2011. When I enter my 2014 into the "does this fit my bike" section, it says it DOES NOT FIT. I thought (maybe incorrectly) that the CB1000R is unchanged since inception?

Is there a better place to buy the Yoshi pipe in the USA?

·
Registered
887 Posts
149 pages and I still can't find what I'm looking for, so I apologize if it's been asked. In this thread in the mid 130's pages is where Yoshimura pipe talk starts, basically because that's when it became available haha.

Does the Yoshimura 3/4 R-77 NEED a fuel management system? I know it'll run better, but does it NEED it? Right now I can afford the exhaust. It'll be a couple months before I can afford the fuel management system.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
It will run with standard fuel map and some have done that on here with no problem. A pcv will smooth the fueling out and I would recommend getting one

·
Registered
39 Posts
Has anyone bought/used a Pipewerx slip on? I've noticed a couple of people mention them on here but would be keen to get some feedback about the performance and quality of them. Cheers.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Just ordered the Yoshi 77 ¾ before the pound really starts affecting prices. Was planning to order next year, but God knows what the price will be then. Also ordered the Bruudt tail tidy, will post pics when fitted, can't wait!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hardleys less affordable...every cloud...I did shortlist an Indian Scout though before buying the Honda, and then I came to my senses and remembered that rust is unbecoming on a bike (I live in a wet country) :D

1481 - 1500 of 1531 Posts