·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday Guys

Ive had a dyno for my CB
112.54 before mapping
114.31 after mapping

I have the PCV, its a modest increase in power, and yes it is noticible.
However if i had my time again i wouldnt do it as the cost is considerable.
The bike feels more smoother in all gears, although it chews more juice.
I have to fill up fairly regularly, of course the guys i ride with they ride hard
so bike gets a floggin..

Anyhow just wanted to touch base that if you have the money save up and get some leathers
or do some extra track days... IMHO.. :guinness

·
Banned
6,335 Posts
I,ve always said this,dynojet are clever they knew there jetting kits were coming to an end as everything is going FI so they flog this now instead which costs nothing to make as all electronic stuff does and charge more for it,never be buying one of these myself a new set of leathers sounds better :stupid :)

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Even bigger racket is the NU IMPROOVED PC V and all the bolt on's. £££££££££
Me Dyno man , bless him :laugh , wouldn't let me waste money so put in PC111 usb and custom map to get 122bhp/72tq
Could have got more BHP, but dialed it down as I had to cross London now and then, didn't want to lose the sweet low speed handling.
BTW, VID.......stock dyno run on yours is rather good. Seen 7 stock runs on 7 different CB's and yours is the best :clap

Ya got the stock Dyno chart ?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Giggity said:
Even bigger racket is the NU IMPROOVED PC V and all the bolt on's. £££££££££
Me Dyno man , bless him :laugh , wouldn't let me waste money so put in PC111 usb and custom map to get 122bhp/72tq
Could have got more BHP, but dialed it down as I had to cross London now and then, didn't want to lose the sweet low speed handling.
BTW, VID.......stock dyno run on yours is rather good. Seen 7 stock runs on 7 different CB's and yours is the best :clap

Ya got the stock Dyno chart ?
Yeah got the stock chart... it shows power curve slightly raised above normal.
You can tell the bike is smoother in all the gears..
AS smooth as Elle Mcpherson's pube patch... :eek

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Thanks Vid, but could ya give us a Lapdance......i.e take a pic of stock dyno printout so we can :8 it

That way we could add yours to the other seven , use a highly komplikathed mathumitacial foromula to get an average BHP/Torque of a standard CB : add the 8 sets of figures up and then ..erm...divide by eight. :book
( even me £15 Pay As Ya Hope fone has a camera ....of sorts :emb )

Ta muchley
Gig......nuklear physisisist.

May I state that I kno' nuthin about these LAPDANCE venues :notme , wouldn't even know where to find one.
e.g. The Flags in Chalvey, Pinks in Windsor or Pepermint Hippo near Slough :rolleyes1
Roofer told me about them :rollin

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Giggity said:
Thanks Vid, but could ya give us a Lapdance......i.e take a pic of stock dyno printout so we can :8 it

That way we could add yours to the other seven , use a highly komplikathed mathumitacial foromula to get an average BHP/Torque of a standard CB : add the 8 sets of figures up and then ..erm...divide by eight. :book
( even me £15 Pay As Ya Hope fone has a camera ....of sorts :emb )

Ta muchley
Gig......nuklear physisisist.

May I state that I kno' nuthin about these LAPDANCE venues :notme , wouldn't even know where to find one.
e.g. The Flags in Chalvey, Pinks in Windsor or Pepermint Hippo near Slough :rolleyes1
Roofer told me about them :rollin
SHHHHH keep it under your hat Clive ;)

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Gargy know's something about pole dancing by all accounts! Bit like rain dancing but asking for poles instead :rollin :taunt2

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
lardy said:
Gargy know's something about pole dancing by all accounts! Bit like rain dancing but asking for poles instead :rollin :taunt2
:evil :evil :taunt

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
nzhelo said:
I will dig mine up tonight and post it tomorrow (if that helps anyone)
What do you do bury everything in the garden to keep it secret :rollin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts