Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have one fitted to my cb (check me pics out) I have only been out a couple of times with it, all seems to be fine with it. Looks great, fits well, top quality, i don't really no about the wind protection as i have not tried the bike with the standard screen yet. Down side there not cheap. I will let you know more if/when the weather sorts it self and i can get out there.
Hope this is some help

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks nice and I like your whole bike, nice job! I´ve seen that it´s not cheap, but I think it´s the best screen out there. I would really like to know if it´s worth it in terms of wind protection. I´m going to france in a couple of weeks and could order it to the adress where we are staying, saving some money on shipping. I hope the weather sort it selfe soon in your part of the world so you can get out and blast the roads, getting back with a review...
/M

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks
I image the wind protection will be as good as you can have on a non faired bike. It looks, from its angle that it will deflect the wind up over your head. It will depend on your height tho.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Agreed the DPM looks one of the best but I would be more concerned with performance first.
Have got a MRA myself which doesn't look one of the best:D but I don't use it very often.
Can be on and off in a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have just fitted the standard visor on my bike today. Though i would give it a try as i do not do high miles and i do like the look with it on. From a couple of trips with the DPM screen, it seems to deflect the wind into my face, well thats how it feels to me. (i must be the wrong height for it) I will see how it feels with the standard visor fitted.

At least i have both now, if i go on any long trips i can put the DPM back on if its better than the standard one for some wind protection.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just a quick update on the DPM screen compared to the standard. After now trying both a can say for me the DPM does offer me better protection at high speeds. It seems to stop the buffering at speed, were as i find myself getting moved about with the standard visor. Well as i say got them both now so i can suit my self :thumbup
Vehicle Motorcycle accessories Headlamp Carbon Automotive lighting
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire

1 - 12 of 12 Posts