Honda CB1000R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Greetings from Finland.

I was very dissapointed that we didn´t get CB1000R to Finish Motorbike fair 31.1-03.2 :shake . That was only reason for me to go to fair. Importer said that we can get only 7-8 bikes to Finland this season and first one will be here on jyly. I have planed that I will make trip to Slovenia on June and after that change my bike to CB1000R. But after this information I have to think all again.

I am member at Honda Riders of Finland. We have over 500 members and we are only 3 years old club. Finnish biggest motorbike club. I am one driving teatcher. I have had bike now 8 years and driven about 80 000 km.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
:welcome Hanga!

I didn't get any good news when I visited my local dealer today either. They're saying "some time in May... probably" at the moment and they nothing about any advanced demo bikes either.

Here's hoping we all get our fix as soon as possible eh?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,
My bike is 2000 CBR 1000 F. I bought it september 2005 and it was driven then 18000 km. Now after two season there is 50000 km. Now we are waiting that spring is coming. This winter has been very warm. We have had only 10 cm snow few times. Today here is coolest morning in Helsinki -10C, but tomorrow will be around +-0C.

As I told you, I´m member of Honda Riders of Finland. You can visit our pages http://www.hondariders.fi . If you can understand anythin. In "Kuvagalleria" you can found pictures about our happenings. My CBR and me you can found here http://www.hondariders.fi/galleria/disp ... =88&pos=15

Today we have meeting about next summer cirkuit days. We will have 4 days in track. :taunt2

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi hanga! You were really planing a trip to Slovenia? :respekt I'm from Slovenia! How did you decide to come to such a small country!? :welcome

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
:welcome Hanga

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi ales17,

Really I am coming to Izola on June. I was there 3 years ago, when my boy was palying handball. I visited there two days and I found that it is very nice place. And ofcourse it is nearest place at the sea. I have planed to drive via Baltia. That will be 2400 km from Tallinna.

Maybe we can meet there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's nice! There is quite a trip you are planing! :cool You can actually get from mountains to the see in probably less than s hour and a half of drive. I live in the quite opposite side of the country. If get the bike till then anything is possible! :pray

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Ok, Ok, that's enough talk of sea and mountains, have pity on us Londoners with our daily ride of smog, traffic and more traffic please. :bad :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi all.
Greetings from Belgium.
Just bought my new bike cb1000r, the second week of januari :rollin
the bad news is he will not be deliverd before june :cry
collor is the gray one.
for the moment i still drive my hornet 900.
till next time
rata

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Hello Rata, :welcome

I'm seriously considering swapping my choice of black for a silver, or a white, I dunno! Hope it's as good as you hope :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
i have seen the 4 colors for real on the bikes, and the 2 i prefered the most was the gray and the black. So i followd my taste and it was gray for my.
black was also wow tough.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Yeah? I'm leaning more for white at the moment and MCN today has a new Dainese jacket in Rossi's colours, but with a red Dainese logo in place of the Fiat logo. Think it would go best on a white bike and I want it! :D

41 - 60 of 233 Posts