Honda CB1000R Forum banner

221 - 233 of 233 Posts

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Antnee said:
Fordzoid said:
Or course I suppose if someone was to spay a black 'bike red it would IMMEDIATELY lose power?
If you say so :stop
Fordzoid said:
Am I a complete Richard Head?
Clearly :lol
Yes. :lol

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Dave H said:
Fordzoid said:
Six months Dampsquib? Once it's gone and the option to quell 'the need for speed' with it Ant will be bummin' within days!!

Anyway Ant my 900 with PC111 is plenty to fulfil my need for speed AND I still think it's a very good looking 'bike.I wouldn't mind upgrading to a CB1000r though sometime.Yours would be a good buy except for the piss-poor colour!

Ibet you do Dave :rollin

:D
That's a terrible slur,the bloke's about to become a dad !! :lol

And I'm not biting on the colour thing either. :p :twofin :D

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
No I'm not. :lol

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
It's OK Dave, Steve's been having these fantasies for years. He just needs to understand that I'm taken, and not interested in dudes

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
:lol Nice one Ant. :thumbup

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Unless they're black of course! ;)

(This comment is made with regards to the blind,unbridled,dumb passion that some people show to certain,nondescript coloured 'bikes as opposed to reference to skin colour.)

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
I like the 'disclaimer'-very PC . :lol

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
:clap Agreed ! :lol

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
You'd think that wouldn't you? However in this case they removed an 'R'! They did the same when I described Jeremy Clarkson as "a bit of a pick"! :smoke

·
Registered
641 Posts
Fordzoid said:
You'd think that wouldn't you? However in this case they removed an 'R'! They did the same when I described Jeremy Clarkson as "a bit of a pick"! :smoke

:clap :clap :clap :laugh

Nice one dude.

221 - 233 of 233 Posts