Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonder who else is going from here...

Myself and Colin (Brut69)

Anyone else?

Be nice to all arrive en masse... I think Colin was planning a cross town route - anyone else want to meet/join us from Dartford and the surrounding area.?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Lack of work permitting, I'll be there. Will have to let you know nearer the time though.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
My bike is coming from Doble and I can't make it :cry Still, I should have mine in front of me a couple of days later (fingers crossed). I expect to see photos!

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone else coming along, apparently a good number of HondaCB1000R members have registered for tickets.

John do you have any idea if you'll be able to make it yet?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Will not have a bike to go on and i can,t walk that far so i will not be attending.
hope there will be loads of photos for those that cannot make it :cry

·
Registered
668 Posts
Antnee when you expecting your new cb1000r. do you have a date yet . :thumbup

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Launch day Alan :thumbup I've asked (nicely) that Doble can take some photos of the bike as it turns up, gets unpacked etc. Just three or four, but I thought it would be nice for members to see what happens to their bikes before they get picked up. Turns out the guy who is sorting mine out takes the photos for their site anyway and he's happy to do it, so fingers crossed we'll see my bike before the day :thumbup

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thats what i have asked my dealer to do as well we will see or not as the case may be. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts