Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[flash=700,340]http://www.doble.co.uk/images/promotions/cb1000r_preview_evening/cb1000r_launch_evening_large2.swf[/flash]​

DOBLE MOTORCYCLES WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO THE HONDA CB1000R VIP PREVIEW EVENING ON 1st JULY 2008

Be one of the first in the UK to finally see the CB1000R in the flesh before it's release on the 4th July 2008. What's more if you haven't been able to make up your mind yet you can order on the evening and expect delivery on release day! Doble Motorcycles are expecting demand for the CB1000R to be extremely high so they have ordered plenty of bikes.

You'll be well looked after by the Doble team as they will provide you with food (Pizza Hut) and drink plus you will even get a goodie bag from the Bennetts/MCN girls :p

There will even be live music by The Tar Babies

And remember as HondaCB1000R.com members you will be entitled to either a 40% or 20% discount off any parts or accessories (please see HERE for more details).

Full details on how to apply for tickets are on the Doble Motorcycles website - HERE.​

To guarantee your place enter your club membership number after your surname (on the registration form).... for example BLOGGS (123456) so that these details can be validated.

Don't delay, if you haven't already signed up to this brilliant, free and rapidly growing community then register right away, then fill out the form on the Doble website and we'll look forward to a great evening together.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way if you have posted at least one message on the board then you should have received your membership number in a personal message.

If not please let myself or Antnee know.

Thanks

·
Registered
668 Posts
Na not excited just pissed off with waiting its been a long eight months since i saw the cb1000r at the motorcycle show.But hey not to long now. :shake

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
I know what you mean, but then I only paid my deposit a couple of weeks ago so I've only had a few weeks to wait so I'm excited :thumbup

·
Registered
56 Posts
A run out to Doble's for a VIP launch of the CB1000R sounds like a good evening to me :thumbup Anyone else going?

·
Registered
56 Posts
:clap :lol well observed Steve. At the moment I'm planning on feigning an evening meeting ;)

At a tangent, but still on the subject of getting away with things, why don't you chase up the Paris Passport Office and join us next weekend in Wales?

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
If there was the slightest chance of me coming Colin I would for sure but I have too many problems at the moment. (Incredibly skint too) :thumbdown

·
Registered
876 Posts
Fordzoid said:
If there was the slightest chance of me coming Colin I would for sure but I have too many problems at the moment. :thumbdown
Being old and ugly is not a good enough excuse :finger

(Incredibly skint too)
Of course you are, how you gonna sell your arse with a face like that :p

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Of course you are, how you gonna sell your arse with a face like that :p
:clap :clap

If I'm selling my arse they won't be looking at my face you plonker!! :potty

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've also been told there will be a band at the showroom on the evening :thumbup

·
Registered
668 Posts
So tired, tired of waiting,tired of waiting for the cb1000r ah ah ah lmfao. :taunt

1 - 20 of 23 Posts