Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 28 days till I'll probably take delivery of my shiny new CB1000R. :( It's a short season over here and I'm bikeless!!! :banghead

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
hass said:
It's 28 days till I'll probably take delivery of my shiny new CB1000R. :( It's a short season over here and I'm bikeless!!! :banghead

Have to be honest the CB1000r is shite, you aint missing anything, take up fishing....

Now after trying to make you feel better,

I am loving mine, its just that the UK seems full of Bloody rain thats stopping me getting out and riding it.....

28 days is the whole month of febuary.... So only a month to wait!!!!!!!!!! :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Registered
96 Posts
well if makes you feel any better Hass you'll def get your bike before i get mine :) But it nice to let all the crash test dummies iron out all the issues first :p By the time you get yours you'll know where to get aftermarket stuff and known initial issues from the guys, meaning you dont need to cry like a girl like Ant cos his bikes rear end is getting all dirty because he cant get a decent rear hugger yet :) :)

hehe

Bez

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Bez said:
well if makes you feel any better Hass you'll def get your bike before i get mine :) But it nice to let all the crash test dummies iron out all the issues first :p By the time you get yours you'll know where to get aftermarket stuff and known initial issues from the guys, meaning you dont need to cry like a girl like Ant cos his bikes rear end is getting all dirty because he cant get a decent rear hugger yet :) :)

hehe

Bez

I aint no crash dummie, It a proffessional occuppation I seemed to have in 2006. But like to give that one up.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not as depressed as I was...

I phoned Honda Sweden today, they said I am first in line for a Silver abs bike in Sweden and as soon as one arrives (might even be this month according to the latest from Italy) it will be sent to my local dealership.

Then I spoke to my dealer and they themselves said that to be informed two days before delivery that your bike is four weeks delayed was very tough and I should be compensated somehow (especially in Sweden with our short summers, it snows in winter so no winter riding here). They promised to try to either get hold of a loan bike or come to some other arrangement due to the delay, they're getting back to me after they have spoken to Honda Sweden.

The weird thing is another dealer (not Honda exclusive) says they have a bike they can deliver next week. Both my dealer and Honda says that's impossible so they are looking into it. It's not good if the other dealer is lying about delivery to get customers. If he isn't then maybe, just maybe, I can get this "ghost bike".

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
meaning you dont need to cry like a girl like Ant cos his bikes rear end is getting all dirty because he cant get a decent rear hugger yet :) :)
Excellent Bez!! :rollin :rollin He's got your number Ant!! ;)

A lot of truth there Bez. By the time Hass's 'bike arrives he may not want it anymore if the guys here find any real issues with the 'bike. It's a Honda so they shouldn't. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
yeah kinda why im not so stressed about getting mine for awhile, and due to the fact that i need a certain 'test' passed aswell :)

just seeing what develops and how you guys are getting on with your bikes is enough for me at the mo. But if i had the test passed it might be a different story !!! lol

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Bez said:
you dont need to cry like a girl like Ant cos his bikes rear end is getting all dirty because he cant get a decent rear hugger yet :) :)
I'm not crying, I'm just cleaning instead :lol Honest!

·
Registered
876 Posts
It's true you know :stop

1 - 14 of 14 Posts