Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Comments were hilarious. Anyone have the alleged "soft paint" issue? I dont, but I am going to fit a tank protector as I have a couple jackets that have zip pulls at the base of the jacket. I'm also constantly surprised by the "lack of low end torque" comments. I just don't seem to have that and the fuelling is awesome on mine too. Dont know if the Akro full system is the difference though...

Oh, and I do like my torque - I have a Rocket 3 R...

Registered
Comments were hilarious. Anyone have the alleged "soft paint" issue? I dont, but I am going to fit a tank protector as I have a couple jackets that have zip pulls at the base of the jacket. I'm also constantly surprised by the "lack of low end torque" comments. I just don't seem to have that and the fuelling is awesome on mine too. Dont know if the Akro full system is the difference though...

Oh, and I do like my torque - I have a Rocket 3 R...
Yes my tank scratches just when I look at it.

Torque between 2k rpm and 5k rpm was much higher on the previous model. I owned one for 4 years and 27k miles. I hate that below 4k rpm the NSC is gutless. Even more gutless than my CBR which is gutless below 5k compared to my 2014 CB1000R.

If you never had it. You won't miss it.

Registered
I have a 2010 model so have it........ but due to me riding like Miss Daisy i never use it !!!!

Registered
Too true....... but if she did ride then i can see we would travel at about the same pace. :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts