Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I like that silver-tank job...

but it always frustrates me that most 'customs' delete the mirrors and plate-hanger... makes the image a bit difficult to truly see in 'street' form!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I like that silver-tank job...

but it always frustrates me that most 'customs' delete the mirrors and plate-hanger... makes the image a bit difficult to truly see in 'street' form!
Even with bar-ends and a plate, that'd still be gorgeous. Best CB1000R custom I've seen.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I agree, absolutely stunning.

Don't think much of those exhaust end cans though. What is it with people wanting a big and long end can.
NSC looks best with a tail pipe as short as possible.
At present the shortest road legal tail pipe I am aware of is the IXIL Race Mk2.
I've held back on buying one due to it still a bit too long in my opinion. It ends level with the mid-point of the tyre.
Ideally I want a pipe that ends an inch or two before the tyre.
As all the catalytic converter gubbins / and most of the noise suppression is in the exhaust box under the bike I cannot work out why an ultra short slash cut tail pipe has yet to be offered for the NSC
You gotta show all of that gorgeous back wheel off.

On the subject of gorgeous wheels, anyone know where I can buy (and how much) the spoked wheels shown on the special please ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts