Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Maz and I finally have a couple of weekends free and after promising months ago to arrange a rideout over on the Bikehackers site have come up with the following.

Dates are either 20th or 27th July, depending on preference. Vote for your preference over on BH.

Meet at Box Hill
A ride through the Surrey and Hampshire countryside to Sammy Millers Motorcycle Museum in the New Forest. If you haven't been to Sammy Millers before but you like bikes you will love this. Sammy's is legendary and I defy anybody to walk around the place and not wish they could take just one more bike home with them. Check out the website. http://museum.sammymiller.co.uk/

Sammy Millers also has an excellent cafe and if Felix is coming we can call ahead to ensure extra provisions are available!! The weather has been ordered for the same as last year and cream teas should be available at the cafe! For those that weren't there last year the cream teas were fabulous as were the roads and the weather!! Bikehackers Rideout of the Year, even if I say so myself!!!

The ride back will incorporate some new twisties found on recent fact finding mission down to B and B's where we had the cream teas last year, and will end up back at Box Hill. It's likely to be a full day but no more than 150 miles all round so fairly easy.

Lets get some good numbers together for this before the summer's gone, I can promise you a cracking day that you won't forget in a hurry.

Jerry And Maz

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
I'm going to try to make it... I know that Colin (Brut69) was planning on going as well.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Afraid I won't be making this one, partly because we have the Midlands/Notts meet the day before, and partly because it's too far for me to be bothered to go, just to meet, never mind the ride! :banghead

Maybe another time? Or you can head for the midlands on your ride and we can meet you wherever, make it two rides with a common destination?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts