Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I need some much needed help about fitting a power commander to my 2011 CB
All I want is a map to suit my setup so the bike runs right with a decat, an online map will be beneficial as I would rather not go to rolling roads etc.
A PC3 would be enough for what I need and I have seen some for sale but im confused about the compatability as the PC3 was discontinued after 08 but i'm unsure if the same 08 PC3 would fit all CBs? I believe the part number is 315-411 can anyone confirm if this will fit?

The other thing unclear is the maps on the dynojet website, I have the akrapovic can with removable baffle and will be fitting a decat (is there any reason to buy the akra one over the much cheaper Danmoto? after all its just a piece of pipe, right???)
The 315-504 map says street legal slip on but the 315-504 map says open slip on? is this just baffle in and out? also are these maps for cat or decat? these maps are under the 08 bike also.

If the PC3 315-411 will fit my CB 2011 and one of the above maps will suit a decat with akra can with stock filter and o2 eliminator (the akra is the optional extra one when new) then it will be the cheapest solution.

If there is any issues with the above I will probably be better to spend the extra £££ and get the PC5

cheers in advance :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
The dan moto decat isn't a perfect fit for the akrapovic. For the money a new scorpion decat is only £95 with life time warranty!

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Mark3092,
The part number 315-411 is for a Suzuki GSXR1000 K3,K4 and will not fit over to the CB1000R, the part number for the 2008 bike which would fit the later bike is 135-411. With regards to the maps I would also consider 135-502 or 135-503 with this set up or if you e-mail me at [email protected] I can alter the 16-013-508 and 16-013-509 maps into the PC3USB format.
Dynojet UK

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks dynojet uk!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt know you could alter the maps to suit either device. Thats great to hear!

CHEERS!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts