Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

First post here. I collected my CB1000R last night at the launch party and have attached a photo. I was a little unsure but think the green looks the best colour.

Did about 100 miles this morning around Fife before the rain came and loved every moment of it. Fast, agile and composed. Had a GSX1400 K6 and Yamaha R6 before but not enough space for them and the CB1000R is aperfect replacement. If only it would stop raining...

Patrick

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi mate, welcome to the forum, I got my thou R yesterday, it was glorious sunshine in Yorkshire, I managed 254 miles before night. Was looking forward to another day out today......but it's been raining all day, although it's stooped now and the sun's trying to get through.

Mines a white one, (see photos on my 'introduction'), I think the green looks better in the metal, the photo's don't do it justice.

Speighty

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Hi Patrick :welcome :hello

I see you're colour blind? Ha ha, kidding. No, you're right, the green does look a lot better in the metal. I ranked it as my least favourite colour I must admit, but that's like saying which Play Boy Play Mate is your least favourite; they're all great! :thumbup

I bet the CB feels pretty nimble compared to the GSX eh? What about compared to the R6?

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Welcome Patrick :thumbup

Good looking 'bike right there! :beer

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Congratulations! Nice to see another abs-rider :thumbup

·
Registered
668 Posts
:welcome hope you are enjoying your new green machine. :clap :clap

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
I too have a GSX1400 K6 and have now ordered a CB1000R, wanted something like this when swapping in my ZX-10R but the only choices I really had were the GSX or the CB1300.
I took out the green one and it definitely looks better in the flesh but have ordered a white one, just about to have a look at Speighty's.
Hopefully not too long to wait for mine,I'll find out tomorrow. Sun's just come out so I'm going to make the most of it, enjoy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts