Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's taken ages and there have been many calls for T shirts and the like.... but finally I think we have a solution.

We've teamed up with LE14 Clothing who are able to provide us with just about anything, either printed or embroidered. We already have a club page but this is under development at the moment (so I wont release that just yet) - but even better our members will get a 20% discount by quoting a discount code. This means a T shirt in one of about 10 colours and sizes up to 56" chest will cost around £12 delivered to your door. The clothing is either Fruit of the Loom or Haines so they decent quality.

LE14 are are aware of all the previous idea's you have had for logo's and we are working with them to come up with a club logo that will help our global identity.

Here is a taster of one of the T shirts, as I say the designs may change slightly and probably include front and back printing with "CB1000R" and the new logo.

http://www.le14clothing.co.uk/cb1000r

Edit.. updated the T shirt (the font on the web address is slightly different... the LE14 webpage will update shortly).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cartoon head said:
Any plans for any over jackets or hoodys?
Yep there are hoodies, caps, cups, mousemats and even Hi-Vis jackets and flip flops!

OK I wasn't going to publicise this just yet as it isn't really 100% ready (but the order and discount system is fine) and as there is already interest. Also the images don't show "www.hondacb1000r.com" but that will be included if you order any of these designs. To claim the 20% discount just enter the code "cb1000r" at the checkout.

REMEMBER - it might be worth holding on a little while as there will be new designs, products and improvements to the page.

Any probs. let me know.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO LE14

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All discussions about the "Gargys find toothless Jack appeal" in a separate thread please guys! :thumbup

·
Registered
640 Posts
Dan, that looks like a high quality design, I shall be buying :thumbup

·
Registered
672 Posts
DAN said:
I know it's taken ages and there have been many calls for T shirts and the like.... but finally I think we have a solution.

We've teamed up with LE14 Clothing who are able to provide us with just about anything, either printed or embroidered. We already have a club page but this is under development at the moment (so I wont release that just yet) - but even better our members will get a 20% discount by quoting a discount code. This means a T shirt in one of about 10 colours and sizes up to 56" chest will cost around £12 delivered to your door. The clothing is either Fruit of the Loom or Haines so they decent quality.

LE14 are are aware of all the previous idea's you have had for logo's and we are working with them to come up with a club logo that will help our global identity.

Here is a taster of one of the T shirts, as I say the designs may change slightly and probably include front and back printing with "CB1000R" and the new logo.

http://www.le14clothing.co.uk/

Edit.. updated the T shirt (the font on the web address is slightly different... the LE14 webpage will update shortly).
will it cost 12 quid to post to me Dan ? :D

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gargoyle... Cartoon.... and anyone else wants to have a go... :police not amused guys :police ... please stop the abuse (sorry I mean banter) :hand - especially on a thread that is intended to provide members with merchandising they have wanted for over three years now.

I'm going to delete any irrelevent posts from this thread. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cartoon head said:
Dan, has back of hoody got a logo on it,
or is it just plain, cheers
If you have any specific requirements then there's no reason why you can't contact LE14 direct with your idea's... I'm sure they will do what they can to accommodate you.... remember to mention CB1000R.

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cartoon head said:
Dan, why have you locked my new member thread
You've had plenty of welcomes... and a few unwelcome's... I think you are sufficiently introduced now.

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Feedback time.... just some initial idea's of logo's... thought I may as well share them here (not like I know a good logo from a bad one anyway).... perhaps the larger logo/motif's lend themselves to the back of a T shirt/Hoodie etc..

Attachments

·
Registered
640 Posts
I would prefer the first one but without the Honda Wings,. IMHO it would look a lot more classey with just the text.

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts
Looking OK, Can you answer me a question
Q.....Is this a CLUB or a FORUM..

·
Administrator
7,110 Posts
Fitz said:
I would prefer the first one but without the Honda Wings,. IMHO it would look a lot more classey with just the text.
I agree, I think at first glance the third and fourth ones look more like 'cruiser' type designs.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Well done mate :thumbup
I will be buying a few in this style, different colours. Look like a real good quality, & well priced

CHEERS

1 - 20 of 51 Posts