Honda CB1000R Forum banner

CIAO A TUTTI

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Kakashi_86 
#1 ·
Ciao a tutti mi presento sono Maurizio (bacocv)e sono di Civitavecchia, Roma ora vi presento l'ultima arrivata
la CiBi edizione limitata n°20.
La moto davanti è una delle altre moto in mio possesso una HONDA vf750f

See less See more
#3 ·
Maurizio Benvenuti ...

Numero 20 .... Bello ... uno dei primi ad alcune biciclette fuori della linea di produzione.

La ringrazio per le immagini, le versione in bianco è veramente splendida.

(spiacenti per l'GOOGLE Translation)

and in English....

Welcome Maurizio...

Number 20.... Beautiful... one of the earliest bikes to some off of the production line.

Thank you for the pictures, the white version is truly stunning.

(sorry for the google translation)

#5 ·
:welcome bacocv

As Dan says, #20 eh? Wow! And yes, I too like the white very much now. It was a hard decision to pick the colour I wanted, white ended up being my second choice. I notice both white bikes that we've seen already both have new number plate hangers already. Who makes those?

#6 ·
thanks for the welcome, excuse for my bad English, I wanted to tell you that the plate suport of my bike is a piece aftermarket even for this model but for a kawasaki, which I adapted, however after these photos I made other changes, how can I send new photos in the forum.

@antnee
in Italy the first 999 motorbikes delivered are limited edition, give the plate steering and a stand for the swing arm very beautiful, my is the No. 20

#7 ·
When you add a new message.... look down the page and you can see Browse and Add The File...this is where you can add pictures.

Are you using the Italian language pack?... you will see the option in your user profile?

Your English is 1000 times better than my Italian. :)

#8 ·
Also the following may help..

Code:
Yes, images can be shown in your posts. If the administrator has allowed attachments, you may be able to upload the image to the board. Otherwise, you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. [url]http://www.example.com/my-picture.gif[/url]. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor images stored behind authentication mechanisms, e.g. hotmail or yahoo mailboxes, password protected sites, etc. To display the image use the BBCode [img] tag.

#9 ·
Code:
Puoi inserire delle immagini nei tuoi messaggi. Se l’amministratore permette gli allegati è possibile caricare delle immagini direttamente sulla board, in alternativa devi fare un collegamento a un’immagine ospitata su un server di pubblico accesso, ad es. [url]http://www.indirizzo-del-sito.com/immagine.gif[/url]. Non puoi inserire immagini che hai sul tuo pc (a meno che non abbia un server!) o immagini che si trovano dietro sistemi di autenticazione, come caselle di posta tipo yahoo o hotmail, siti protetti da codici di accesso, ecc. Per inserire l’immagine, puoi usare il comando BBCode [img].
In you profile... click on Board Preferences... (if it is still set to English)... you can then change the language to Italiano.

You can add attachments by scrolling down when you post a message to the Invia allegato section

#12 ·
Hi Bacocv! Which tail tidy is that and where did you buy it? :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

bacocv said:
Ciao a tutti mi presento sono Maurizio (bacocv)e sono di Civitavecchia, Roma ora vi presento l'ultima arrivata
la CiBi edizione limitata n°20.
La moto davanti è una delle altre moto in mio possesso una HONDA vf750f

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.