Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to make a formal introduction to the Mod/Admin team. My name is Philip and I work for Verticalscope.com. We just recently acquired hondacb1000r.com so I will be the one working behind the curtains here to keep the lights on. Continuity is important to us so I am certainly not going to be making any major changes to how you like to run things. We are mostly interested in working to support you all as well as make your day to day on the site easier.

Over the next few days you will notice myself Helena and Kyle around the site and as well as members of our support team, while we get to know the landscape of the forum and how things work. I will be working closely with you all on ways we can help improve the order of things here so you can spend less time feeling like you are working on the site and more time engaging the membership.

If you have questions please let me know, I will do my best to answer you all as quickly and thoroughly as I can.

-Philip

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Welcome aboard, Philip. I want to let the members know that I'm staying with the community with the changeover, so I work with VerticalScope now, too. I'll still be here, doing the same things I've been doing, and helping you guys any way I can. Don't expect any changes to the forum at all...the only real difference is in who I contact when I can't fix something myself. Philip and his team have been great about answering questions and concerns, and I'm here to support them and the existing membership. Let me know, too, if there's anything you need!

·
Administrator
3,655 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Philip - the members seem to run the forum themselves with minimal input from Neil and us Mods. :respekt

·
Administrator
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay by me. I want to make sure you all know we are here when you need us and how to ring the alarm to get us here.
-Philip

·
Administrator
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey all,
Since it's gotten quiet around here I'm going to close this thread. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM us or if you see any issues please post them here Site Help and Support and we'll get back to you asap.
-Philip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.