Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks.
Is there anyone done CBR1000RR forks swap with OEM NSC CB1000R's triple clamps? I am trying to put CBR1000RR(SC77) forks on NSC CB1000R and I found that 1000RR and 1000R front forks are pretty much similar, yet there is still slightly different. So, before put a lot of money in buying parts that might won't fit, asking for advice and tips. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd contact Öhlins and see if they have forks or internals for the bike.
Thanks for your reply. I'm pretty sure that Öhlins has no forks or internals for NSC CB1000R, but they have product for CBR1000RR. That's why I want 1000RR forks swap.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think if you might want to work with your local bike shop. They can change the spring rate and change valving as required. Suspension upgrades can cost as much as the bike.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Hello folks.
Is there anyone done CBR1000RR forks swap with OEM NSC CB1000R's triple clamps? I am trying to put CBR1000RR(SC77) forks on NSC CB1000R and I found that 1000RR and 1000R front forks are pretty much similar, yet there is still slightly different. So, before put a lot of money in buying parts that might won't fit, asking for advice and tips. Thanks.
I put Matris cartridges in my forks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apparently, there are few modify parts for NSC CB1000R in the market. 1000RR has much more options.

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Ktech has a fork kit
aren't these forks used in a variety of bikes? I thought the Zx6r uses the showa sffbp as well.
Yes, though they may be custom built for each bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts