Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

This post is to let you guys know we now have the Black Series Two Brothers Slip-On for the CB1000R which we are offering to you guys at £355 Inc V.A.T. These are in limited numbers so if you are intrested drop us an email at [email protected] or alternatively call us on 0208 668 8851.

Two Brothers Racing have a reputation for making some of the best exhausts that money can buy. With a long and successful history of Racing in America, from AMA to Speedway, they put their expertise and knowledge to great effect in developing their high performance exhausts that not only look fantastic but sound just as incredible too!. This exhaust really needs to be heard to truly appreciate the work put into this. Previously very hard to get hold of in the UK we now can offer you these beautiful cans.
Here we have their brand new BLACK Series exhaust for the CB1000R which is a beautiful mix of very high quality heat resistant carbon fibre with magnesium ends. They all come with a removable baffle if you are after increasing the growl from this beauty. Not only does this Can remove the weight of the stock exhaust it also increases horsepower!.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
...it's one of their better pipes...looks like the end piece is decent but it's the flat end that joins onto the link pipe that 2B always seem to insist is flat / square - the exhaust band / mount also looks like a £2.99 special ! best end can styles so far I've seen are the Carbon Mivv and the Akra IMHO (prefer those over the Yoshi, although that looks like the best 'stubby silencer to get)...

·
Banned
5,355 Posts
to big and long and hides to much of the wheel, personally dont like zorst's that use rear footrest as a mount... but others might :notme

·
Registered
182 Posts
Not to my taste :(

·
Registered
585 Posts
O.M.G ... W.T.F ...... After Having had Two CB's and numerous exhausts on them what in God's name is that pig ugly long thing stuck
on the side of that Bike :help:help

·
Registered
67 Posts
Not a fan asthetically. Previously had a shortie on my R6, sound was phenominal. That being and now running a Yoshi on the CB my nod is to the Yoshi, sound and the quality looks better. My TB looked cheap on my R6 just as this does and why in the world would they bring in an 80's looking pipe length on this naked bike...fail!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.