Honda CB1000R Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, not sure my post got there, but I am going to fit some SW-Motech engine crash bars and the figure SW-MOtech give for the bottow bolt (the one next to the side stand is 115 Nm which does not match any of the other torque values given. Anybody know what the correct torque value should be for this bolt?

SW-Motech also say use 74 Nm for all the other bolts 10mm and 12mm which dosent match the Honda ones given - Ill use them.

Cheers Landy

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Thanks very useful.
I have dressed this detail into a word document for easier printing and so to keep a copy in the garage. Can attachments be loaded onto here, if so how?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I want to fit some R&G engine case sliders on my CB1 but looking at the instructions it says to remove two M6 bolts , replace with the Allen head bolts provided and tighten to recommended torque settings. But looking at the list of settings provided on the first page I can't see any 6mm bolts listed. I was just wondering what torque setting to use.

It's OK I've found a previous post asking a similar question . 6mm - 10Nm of torque.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts