Honda CB1000R Forum banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I tried the BF38 but it looked bad. I searched the CB1000R NSC part list for the the part number of the filler cap then found that the new CB650 and CBR1000RR had the same part number for the filler cap. Givi website said the BF30 fits those bikes so that's what I got and as the photo shows if fits fine. The BF30 kit comes with two sets of bolts for the 650 and 1000, can't remember which I used. Hope that helps.
No doesn't help at all because of all those other words I wrote :-(

·
Registered
CB1000R NSC 2021
16 Posts
Although in all my previous bikes I had GIVI tank ring and few GIVI tank bags, this time I went magnetic :)
can confirm the quality of the LT1 SW-MOTECH is great and even in high speed it's stuck there nicely.
Not to big: Honda cap, sunglasses, gloves, wallet and few more bits, big (y)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Design of this bag gives far greater safety, and therefore peace of mind, over any other roll type bag on the market, as it sits, pannier style, either side of the bike.
Means you don't have to worry about it sliding sideways, and then into your back wheel, without you noticing as you ride along.

View attachment 46684
I see that you attached the front straps to the passenger footpegs which is great. Where did you attach the straps on the back side of the bag?

61 - 76 of 76 Posts