Honda CB1000R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
SW Motec has some new luggage options: sw-motech.com/en/bike/HONDA/CB1000R/2018/SC80/products/

However, I do not understand why they offer the
BLAZE H saddlebag set for the SC60 but not for the SC80. In my eyes this is the only option that looks not too bad.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G928F mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
SW Motec has some new luggage options: sw-motech.com/en/bike/HONDA/CB1000R/2018/SC80/products/

However, I do not understand why they offer the
BLAZE H saddlebag set for the SC60 but not for the SC80. In my eyes this is the only option that looks not too bad.

Hmmm, looks OK. Altho it does look like the exhaust pours onto the case, at least somewhat. Maybe it's not a problem.

·
Registered
148 Posts
A new luggage option from Q-Bag. Fits exactly the size of the back seat. But can't recommend since the zipper does not close 360 degree and the whole shit is not stable enough. Can't use it without expander. Not the quality I expected.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I purchased the SW Motech Drybag 700 to use on my trip to Spain in a couple of months time.

It is huge and offers 70 litre capacity. Not had a chance to fill it with clothes (to give shape) and try it on the bike yet.

I also bought the tail bag (15 litre / 22 litre extended) and tank bag (3 litre) Honda designed especially for the NSC.

Well pleased with the tail bag. I used it on my 200 mile + trip to Aberystwyth yesterday. Great for days out but not big enough for my trip to Spain.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I purchased the SW Motech Drybag 700 to use on my trip to Spain in a couple of months time.

It is huge and offers 70 litre capacity. Not had a chance to fill it with clothes (to give shape) and try it on the bike yet.

I also bought the tail bag (15 litre / 22 litre extended) and tank bag (3 litre) Honda designed especially for the NSC.

Well pleased with the tail bag. I used it on my 200 mile + trip to Aberystwyth yesterday. Great for days out but not big enough for my trip to Spain.
I am planing a 10 days trip with some friends to the Pyrenees 1st week in June. I will be fine with the Q-tail-bag and my old IXS tank bag. Talked to a women from SW Motech today about the blaze sattle bags. She confirmed that they do not give this option for the NSC. It my well be, that the exhaust can end is to close to the bags.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
oldcorollas, please, this is a family site, and that is entirely inappropriate!
(WHAT were they thinking? ... or smoking?)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Onizuka's camping setup

IMG_20190614_213543.jpg IMG_20190615_120243.jpg 00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190615115341051_COVER.jpg 00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190615165935727_COVER.jpg

Went camping last weekend, here's my setup for carrying a good amount. SW Motech CargoBag, and their mating Tent Bag. Also used a Cortech magnetic tank bag, as my old quick lock SW-Motech bag doesn't work on this tank, since the gas fill cap is so far forward. This setup worked really well, had plenty of space for all the necessities, plus room for extra clothes or carrying food as needed. Everything stayed on the bike nicely, even went up and down the really twisting Mt. Hamilton at a brisk pace, and everything felt good.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
That's the one! It was my first time up it, we went up through the east, down into San Jose. It was a beautiful ride, lots of fun twisties there
It is quite literally my back yard. I ride the loop Mount Hamilton, Mines Road, Livermore, San Jose regularly. How far away do you live?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Some photos to show just how good the SW Motech Drybag 700 (70 litre capacity) is on the NSC

I rode to the bottom of Spain and back with this and a small tank bag.

nsc repsol torrelevega 3 no plate.jpg

21 - 40 of 71 Posts