Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the cb1000r on the boat or in the country yet :pray

·
Registered
876 Posts
Yours is on its way Alan. :thumbup

Unfortunately, in order to cut down on costs, the boat is out of the question, it's Eurotunnel all the way.

You may find it has a few delivery miles on it :eek

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Well if the MCN review (not that I have read it yet) is to be believed then the bike handles like a boat and is probably floating across the channel at two knots.... :lol ;)

Seriously though I would think that the UK destined bikes are still churning off of the production line.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dam and i told the insurance people it has zero miles on the clock. :blah

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
ALAN said:
Dam and i told the insurance people it has zero miles on the clock. :blah
Did they ask whether that was zero miles or kilometers? Is there a difference? :lol

At least one is in the country as the MCN review appears to be on British roads, and dealers are expecting delivery on the 27th, so they have a week and a bit to get them on their way I guess. I'm told the frame numbers etc will be sent in advance so your dealer should know whether your bike is on the way or not very soon

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes the question asked by Bennett's was will it have zero MILES.
answer was it had better be zero or else i want an other new one. :angry

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ah, Slovenia is first Italian neighbour, I am even living just couple ten kilometres from the border, but I am still waiting for my white beauty.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Logic? Yes Tommy.Obviously Italy are worried about meeting Holland in the Euro football competition so they're just trying to soften them up!! ;) Slovenia,Belgium and,of course,England didn't qualify so you'll just have to wait!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was told the cb1000r is waiting in the uks warehouse now, ready to be released from stock for next weeks delivery. :pray

1 - 12 of 12 Posts