Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to thank (very much) Doble Honda for taking photos of their delivery of CB1000Rs from Honda which were delivered yesterday, as expected.

If you've ever wondered what happens to a bike before you pick it up, here are a few pictures to give you an idea. Oh, and notice that there are quite a few bikes delivered here: I'm told that as long as you're not so picky about colour or brake combinations that you could most likely go down and put your order down now to still get the bike on Friday 4th for launch, it just depends on whether one of the spare bikes is the spec that you want or not. Don't forget the preview evening on the 1st July.

I received 90 photos, which is way too much, so I've narrowed it down a little:

Attachments

·
Registered
668 Posts
Great photos which ones your antnee :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ALAN said:
Great photos which ones your antnee :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray
Umm, exactly, I don't know. Spot a black one without ABS and it could be that one :thumbup

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Toktronik! :welcome

Get down there first thing in the morning and see if they have any spares eh? Remember to tell them you're a HondaCB1000R.com member too to get discounts on accessories etc that you buy at the same time. You will have an email and PM with your membership number :thumbup

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow every time I see this bike it looks sexier and sexier. I am so tempted to go and buy one this week, just trying to weigh up if a divorce is a good trade for a CB1000R. Answers on a postcard please.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At the moment, can't say, but I'm leaning towards "yes" Buster. Thankfully my wife has already conceded :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Guys, have seen my new white CB today at hunts, still in its crate mind!! Looks amazing, and a little bit tiny. Think it will be one of them bikes that grows when your on it. Pick it up at 11 on friday morning, have been sacrificing to the weather gods to behave. Pictures to follow, but good luck to everybody that picks up on friday, its been a long wait but worth it!!

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:clap Excellent news. I saw one next to an 08 600 Hornet and they looked the same size to me!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Weathers looking good at the moment for Friday keeping fingers crossed. :beer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts