Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally parted with my CB1000r after 6 years (30k) without skipping a beat. For sure the best bike I've had to date. Lets hope I can say that about the Tuono after 30k.

As a result I have the following items for sale.

1. Rear seat cowl in black £50 plus £5 postage - SOLD

2. Front cowel and screen. I've made a few holes in this to hold a satnav, so only after £15 plus £5 postage

3. Original exhaust and CAT £40 plus £20 postage SOLD

4. Rear passenger pegs £15 for pair plus £5 postage SOLD

I'll give it a week then stick them on Ebay. PM me if interested in any of the above. Pics below....

Vehicle Car City car Subcompact car Family car Auto part Vehicle Car City car Bicycle part Tool Auto part Metalworking hand tool Bicycle drivetrain part

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry folks this system didn't notify me of any PM's so missed a few messages. I've still got the exhaust and CAT and puig screen, but sold the cowl and rear pegs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Finally parted with my CB1000r after 6 years (30k) without skipping a beat. For sure the best bike I've had to date. Lets hope I can say that about the Tuono after 30k.

As a result I have the following items for sale.

1. Rear seat cowl in black £50 plus £5 postage - SOLD

2. Front cowel and screen. I've made a few holes in this to hold a satnav, so only after £15 plus £5 postage

3. Original exhaust and CAT £40 plus £20 postage SOLD

4. Rear passenger pegs £15 for pair plus £5 postage SOLD

I'll give it a week then stick them on Ebay. PM me if interested in any of the above. Pics below....

View attachment 39545 View attachment 39553 View attachment 39561 View attachment 39569

1 - 10 of 10 Posts