MY first CB in 1980 was ridden hard

Now I ride a CHERRY 1978 CB750K Four

I will sell my soul to own a 2009 CB1000R
It is Beautiful!
It is everything I ask for

Send Thousands to America so we will be happy
PLEASE Don't make me resort to buying a 2009 FZ1

Honda please send us your new CB1000
I will never buy another GSXR, or ZX, ever again.

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
:rollin sounds like desperation to me... :help

Lets hope the CB1000R finds it's way to N. America...

Welcome to the club :respekt

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Hi Rossi, :welcome

We need to gather all the US CB1000R fans and petition Honda to take it over there. I can't bear having to break another US members heart when we tell them it's a European bike :notme

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome

I just found out about this bike yesterday; believe it or not I found it at a Yamaha FZ1 fourm.
I was ready to buy the FZ1, alot of the FZ1 guys say that when the HONDA CB1000R is avalible in AMERICA that they will "upgrade" trade in their "yamadog" for the new HONDA CB1000R!
When I first saw the photo's of the new CB1000 it was like a dream that I have had for years!

Soooooooooooooo COOL my dream has come true "I LOVE THIS BIKE"

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
rossi said:
alot of the FZ1 guys say that when the HONDA CB1000R is avalible in AMERICA that they will "upgrade" trade in their "yamadog" for the new HONDA CB1000R!
Maybe they know something we don't yet. I truly do hope that Honda realise that you guys want the bike and release it over there, but you will know as well as anyone that it's not a terribly popular class of bike in the US. When I was there last year, I spotted one 599 in San Francisco, and every other bike I saw, either there or in Boston were all either sports bikes or something along the lines of a Harley/Custom :thumbdown

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it is very sad the popular choice will dictate what is avalible at the store. The VTX, HD type seem to be top shelf here.

Actualy the 919 is a very nice bike though dated & I may as well just ride my cb750k.

My F4I "just sold it",my wife did not like to be on the back(not comfortable for her) I understand.
The Motard sceen is the same here you need to build it yourself if you want one.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ha ha! the sooner it will appear in US market via dealership the sooner new potential owners from Europe will have the price advantage and the sooner those who already bouht it in EU will have a problem regarding bike value depreciation ;)
Today we can have nearly every bike individually purchased from US for the price ... lower by 30% than our European. Thousands of CBRs, Gixxers, Ninjas, R1s etc have already been imprted individually to Europe ans offered as a new "second hand" in the market for the 2/3 of the value of new. When buiyng a new bike its good, but try to sell your currently possesed bike purchased at dealer in Europe as a second hand in the market for the reasonable money - your potential loss will depress you!! ... have you seen the new bikes prices in USA? if only we could buy them at these prices in Europe... I would have than 5 in my garage... ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts