Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I currently have a Cb1000r 2018 Neo Sports Cafe and it’s running and SP engineering slip on.

I have seen that black widow do a set of headers for 360 quid, (bargain)

considering going over to the full system, my slip on will fit the headers, and make it a full decat system.

has anyone else done this?
And if so what maps are people running?
I know the general consensus is that you should map the bike after a full system Is fitted, I’m guessing this is the same for the CB?

cheers

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
772 Posts
I know the general consensus is that you should map the bike after a full system Is fitted, I’m guessing this is the same for the CB?
For perfect performance, throttle response, and durability, special mapping developed by Akrapovič R&D in collaboration with our partner Rapid Bike by Dimsport has to be used. Please visit Akrapovic , where you can download the mapping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I can’t see the price for the remap,

Can you tell me roughly how much it costs?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I did the black widow header and it is not very expensive. I could not get it to stop leaking at the head and I was not really happy with the welds. So I ended up going with the full acro system. Once again buying cheap and I had to buy it twice. I never seem to learn. I was able to use my yosh slip on with the black widow though.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay good to know! I might look at a set of different headers then!

I know Akro also do just the headers, so I might pay the little bit extra and go with them!

did you have a remap when you got the full system on?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts