Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All! New Owner of a 2021 CB1000r Black Edition! I have searched and searched, but cannot seem to find much in the way of specific parts for the bike. I am looking for the following items, and wanted to see if anyone had any ideas.

Frame Sliders
Handlebar Risers
Stand Spools
Slip - On Exhaust (other than the Akrapovic)
Windshield (I did find a few options, just curious what you guys are running)

Any help would be apricated!

·
Registered
2021 CB1000R; 2018 CBR1000RR SP
205 Posts
Frame sliders: try SW-Motech (my purchase), EvoTech, R&G Racing
Windshield : I did a drop-in of a new CB650R windshield (from Honda) , Givi may have large ones.
Slip-on : GP-S1 is the shortest one that I know of and it's from a reasonably capable company. If replace the OEM one, it would be because I don't want the exhaust to block the beautiful single swing-arm.

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
916 Posts
How much are you looking to get out of it? I am in Phoenix, AZ
Actually it's on consignment at Stubbs Cycles in Houston. If you're interested call and ask for Tommy Brewer and tell him Mark sent you. Make him an offer at it's been sitting there for a year. If they send you to voice mail when you call, just call back later as he's usually too busy to check messages.

·
Registered
'21 CB1000R
74 Posts
Evotech radiator guard should be on that list somewhere. Run you about $100 shipped.

Personally, I think a shield kills the look of the bike. However, if 90% of your riding is high speed highway miles, then I totally understand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts