Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its' a while since I sold on my CB1R, but for those who remember my posts I did a lot of modding and bolt-ons. I had the bike for a few years and covered a really enjoyable 30k miles on it.

I'm trying to clear out my shed and have a few bits and pieces I accumulated second hand with the intention of doing something with them - if anyone is interested, the larger items would be best picked up (Manchester) but I have a few other minor bits that I'll list.

These are all for the Mark 1 CB - As general idea I have :

Original down-pipes - good condition (no dents) - need a clean up (£50+ postage - heavy!)

Original Catalyser - no dents etc - will easily clean up (£30+ postage - Heavy !)

Swing-Arm (comes with Hub - which has been taken out - and brake disc) - Bought from a breakers with the intention of polishing up - good condition - no scrapes just the odd mark you would expect from road use - (£120+ postage - Heavy / Large !!!)

Original plastic radiator guard - oem grille - never used and in packaging (£20 + P+P)

Set of front wheel bearings (£15 + P+P)

There are some minor bits and bobs which I can list but these are the bigger items - if any of these seem of interest just PM me - just trying to gauge interest

Cheers !

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,029 Posts
Strange to think there are no takers. Must be lots of Mk 1's about.

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,029 Posts
Its' a while since I sold on my CB1R, but for those who remember my posts I did a lot of modding and bolt-ons. I had the bike for a few years and covered a really enjoyable 30k miles on it.

I'm trying to clear out my shed and have a few bits and pieces I accumulated second hand with the intention of doing something with them - if anyone is interested, the larger items would be best picked up (Manchester) but I have a few other minor bits that I'll list.

These are all for the Mark 1 CB - As general idea I have :

Original down-pipes - good condition (no dents) - need a clean up (£50+ postage - heavy!)

Original Catalyser - no dents etc - will easily clean up (£30+ postage - Heavy !)

Swing-Arm (comes with Hub - which has been taken out - and brake disc) - Bought from a breakers with the intention of polishing up - good condition - no scrapes just the odd mark you would expect from road use - (£120+ postage - Heavy / Large !!!)

Original plastic radiator guard - oem grille - never used and in packaging (£20 + P+P)

Set of front wheel bearings (£15 + P+P)

There are some minor bits and bobs which I can list but these are the bigger items - if any of these seem of interest just PM me - just trying to gauge interest

Cheers !
You should step down and give someone a chance who has an interest in Honda bikes.---Very poor show on your part.---It will probably be many months before you even read my posts.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
What a strange post...

Good to know you are still hanging around, Jon!

Reactions: COLVERT

·
Administrator
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a strange post...

Good to know you are still hanging around, Jon!
There’s a lot of activity on the Facebook forum and the Mk1 is still an incredibly popular bike - I still believe it has been one of the best and most enjoyable machines I’ve owned - I’m on a BMW S1R now which is great, but the CB had so many worry free pluses and an impressive build quality.

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,029 Posts
Not sure what’s going on there - still log in, still interested in the CB and still sharing lots of advice from this forum on the CB Facebook pages - what is the point being made exactly ?
As I said before to moderate a forum you need to show your prescence for more often.

It's like working for a company and showing up only a few times a year. Very poor show.

·
Administrator
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As I said before to moderate a forum you need to show your prescence for more often.

It's like working for a company and showing up only a few times a year. Very poor show.
…as you can see when someone makes a post, I get notified - if there’s an issue I get notified - this isn’t a job you know where shareholders tell the staff when to jump - it’s the internet ! Put yourself forward as an admin if you are concerned about anything - if you were more on the button you’d realise that there’s much more discussion on the various Facebook forums, where I continue to contribute and continue to refer people to content on here ! Get with the programme ! PS - hope you’re fettling ok and nothing has fallen off so far !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts