Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its' a while since I sold on my CB1R, but for those who remember my posts I did a lot of modding and bolt-ons. I had the bike for a few years and covered a really enjoyable 30k miles on it.

I'm trying to clear out my shed and have a few bits and pieces I accumulated second hand with the intention of doing something with them - if anyone is interested, the larger items would be best picked up (Manchester) but I have a few other minor bits that I'll list.

These are all for the Mark 1 CB - As general idea I have :

Original down-pipes - good condition (no dents) - need a clean up (£50+ postage - heavy!)

Original Catalyser - no dents etc - will easily clean up (£30+ postage - Heavy !)

Swing-Arm (comes with Hub - which has been taken out - and brake disc) - Bought from a breakers with the intention of polishing up - good condition - no scrapes just the odd mark you would expect from road use - (£120+ postage - Heavy / Large !!!)

Original plastic radiator guard - oem grille - never used and in packaging (£20 + P+P)

Set of front wheel bearings (£15 + P+P)

There are some minor bits and bobs which I can list but these are the bigger items - if any of these seem of interest just PM me - just trying to gauge interest

Cheers !

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Strange to think there are no takers. Must be lots of Mk 1's about.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts