Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just fitted some Rhinomoto bar ends with a CRG Hindsight Lanesplitter mirror.

As I have read on here, bar ends were a nuisance. To get them off I used a bit of water hose from a car which fit snuggly over the bar end and held it with a molegrip. Then used an impact driver and both sides were then no problem, and no marks at all caused to original bar ends.

I've had Rhinomoto ends before, nice finish and a solid weight to them, and got one side with the CRG specific groove. No need to mess about with the interal weight, these are Honda specific and perfectly replace the originals. I would like a slight smaller gap on the left side between the grip, but I guess to do that I'd need to move the interal bits inward, and I have read that they can be a lot of grief and so left well enough alone.

Anyway I love the look, had the same se up on my Tuono. Mirror is functional and folds in for filtering, and I prefer the one sided look.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Looks good. I'd be afraid of that one sneaky :police on the beemer sitting in your blind side.
He is rather good at it.
The other :police on bikes are MET not TVP and couldn't give a shite. Good lads :clap . They just look after crown property and Liz,Phil,Prince Edward the Lightfooted, The one with the big head wot was married to Fergie outta Black Eyed Peas , Zara the "yes, I would" one, Charles and Karmilla da Horse, Harry the Carrot, Prince William and Kate Winslett.

Did ya ever hear that Kate Winslett sing ?
"What if I never let ya goooooooooo" ...rather good voice her. Popular song at Slough Crematorium.
Leonard de Cappochino let her go.....down.........in The Titanic. :book

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Coxy_UK said:
So just fitted some Rhinomoto bar ends with a CRG Hindsight Lanesplitter mirror.

As I have read on here, bar ends were a nuisance. To get them off I used a bit of water hose from a car which fit snuggly over the bar end and held it with a molegrip. Then used an impact driver and both sides were then no problem, and no marks at all caused to original bar ends.

I've had Rhinomoto ends before, nice finish and a solid weight to them, and got one side with the CRG specific groove. No need to mess about with the interal weight, these are Honda specific and perfectly replace the originals. I would like a slight smaller gap on the left side between the grip, but I guess to do that I'd need to move the interal bits inward, and I have read that they can be a lot of grief and so left well enough alone.

Anyway I love the look, had the same se up on my Tuono. Mirror is functional and folds in for filtering, and I prefer the one sided look.

oh look :8 no stickers :lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts